Our CompanyFounded in 1978 as Guardian National Title Insurance Company, we changed our name in 2008 to better reflect our mission for the next 30 years and beyond. EnTitle Insurance Company will now deliver title insurance directly to consumers at savings of up to 35%* through ENTITLE DIRECT. Using advanced technologies, ENTITLE DIRECT will empower consumers to control their home closings in ways never before available through our industry-first Control Panel.
ENTITLE DIRECT is the only title insurance company that markets and sells directly to consumers at up to 35% savings*. We combine 35 years of experience and stability with a consumer-friendly approach and provide you with significant savings on title insurance, the ability to control your own closing, and transparency throughout the closing process.
ENTITLE DIRECT is committed to bringing an end to practices within the industry that resulted in high closing costs to consumers. For too long, the title industry solicited business from third parties and agents who delivered title insurance products for commission rates as high as 90 percent! This outdated model perpetuates high rates, limited price competition among providers, and improper incentives among third-party referral sources.
A number of consumer advocates as well as Federal and State governments have concluded that the title insurance industry has operated under a cloud of secrecy regarding the closing process and its fees. Too often consumers were provided with final closing costs and documents at the closing table for the first time, which led to closing anxiety and distrust among consumers. ENTITLE DIRECT is committed to opening the black box of the closing process while simultaneously lowering the cost of title insurance for its consumers.
With ENTITLE DIRECT, you receive:
- The expertise and experience of a title insurance company that has provided title insurance and services for over 35 years.
- A licensed, regulated title insurance company, operating in 40 states and which is approved by major and local lenders.
- Up to 35% savings* on title insurance costs when compared to other major title insurance companies.
- Ongoing magnified savings when you purchase title insurance in your refinance transactions (title insurance is required by lenders).
- A unique, consumer-friendly experience that allows you to control your closing through our industry-first Control Panel.
- Access to our Pittsburgh-based ENTITLE DIRECT Specialist Center, where you will be assigned an individual specialist who will assist you in the control of your closing from start to finish.
ENTITLE DIRECT is dedicated to delivering 21st Century technology, superior customer service, and significant savings to consumers. Look below to see which states will be Entitled soon.
EnTitle Insurance Company is licensed in both Washington and Oregon. At this time, policies may only be issued in Mason County in Washington and Wheeler County in Oregon.
Please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-877-9ENTITLE (1-877-936-8485) with any questions or if you would like additional information about our company or services, and the availability of our products and services in your area.