Our Title Insurance Specialists
ENTITLE DIRECT's Pittsburgh-based Specialist Center will help guide you through the entire closing process. The closing process refers to the period of time between when you sign your Purchase & Sale Agreement and when you take possession of your new home. For a refinancing, the closing process typically begins when you apply for a new loan and ends when the old loan is paid off and the new loan is made. The closing process for a home purchase may take between 30 and 90 days. The closing process for a refinancing is typically 10 to 20 days.
During the closing process, you may have many questions or require guidance about what to expect at your closing. ENTITLE DIRECT's Specialist Center will be there to answer all of your questions. When you are ready, you will be notified of your personal Closing Specialist. Your Specialist will keep you well-informed of progress throughout the closing process.
Working from our Specialist Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, our ENTITLE DIRECT Specialists bring years of experience and expertise, and will:
- Respond to your inquiries courteously and promptly.
- Coordinate your closing and ensure the scheduling and funding of your loan with your mortgage lender.
- Provide you with updates on the progress of your closing and remind you of important deadlines and dates.
- Coordinate the activities of all individuals in the closing process so you have a single point of contact when supplying documents and other necessary information.
- Schedule your closing with all parties to ensure an on-time and efficient closing.
- Ensure that your ENTITLE DIRECT experience meets your expectations.
We encourage you to call the Specialist Center at 1-877-9ENTITLE (1-877-936-8485) between the hours of 8am - 7pm M-F Eastern to learn more about ENTITLE DIRECT. You may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.