Settlement ServicesWith ENTITLE DIRECT, you'll have access to your own personal ENTITLE DIRECT Closing Specialist who will coordinate your entire closing and assist you throughout the closing process via your Control Panel and of course, by phone.
Our Closing Specialists and our partners* will ensure a smooth, on-time closing. You will also receive:
- Up-front guaranteed fees and rates
- An experienced, knowledgeable staff
- State of the art technology
- Unsurpassed data security
- The on-time scheduling of your closing with your lender, realtor and other closing professionals
- The secure handling of all escrow funds and preparation of all necessary checks before closing
- Frequent updates on the status of your closing through our industry-first Control Panel
- Arranging for the attendance at your closing of an experienced real estate closer who will supervise the execution and completion of your closing documents
- The payoff of all existing mortgages and liens on the property you are buying, selling, or refinancing
- The proper recording of all necessary closing documents with the appropriate government entity
In the vast majority of states our Closing Specialists will complete your entire transaction. If you live in one of several states, your state laws may require that a local attorney be involved in your home closing to some extent. Click here for additional information.
In the following 45 states it is your choice whether or not you retain an attorney.
Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Florida Hawaii Idaho Iowa Illinois Indiana Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
In the following five states, you may be required to retain a local attorney. Your
ENTITLE DIRECT Specialist will discuss this with you. If you are required to retain a local attorney due to your state's unique laws to perform some aspect of your closing, this may increase your total closing costs.
Delaware Georgia Massachusetts South Carolina Vermont
Despite the possible requirement that you retain a local attorney, you are still Entitled to choose your title insurance provider and to enjoy savings of up to 35% by choosing
ENTITLE DIRECT. Please let your attorney, lender, and realtor know that you have chosen
ENTITLE DIRECT and provide them with a copy of your Certificate of Entitlement. (You may click here for a copy of your Certificate of Entitlement.)