Our Title Insurance Specialists
Professional, Knowledgeable and Courteous – A Team You Can Trust
ENTITLE DIRECT Pittsburgh-based Specialist Center will help guide you through the entire settlement / closing process. This process refers to the period of time between when you sign the Purchase and Sale Agreement and when you take possession of your new home. For a refinancing, the settlement / closing process typically begins when you apply for a new loan and ends when the old loan is paid off and the new loan is made. The closing process for a home purchase may take 30 to 90 days. The closing process for refinancing is approximately half that time.
Your Dedicated Closing Specialist
You may have questions or require guidance about what to expect during the settlement process and closing. ENTITLE DIRECT Specialist Center will be there to answer all your questions. Each one of our clients is assigned a personal Closing Specialist. Each Specialist brings years of industry experience and will keep you well-informed during the entire closing process.
ENTITLE DIRECT Specialists will:
- Respond to your inquiries courteously and promptly
- Coordinate your entire closing and ensure the scheduling and funding of your loan with your mortgage lender
- Provide updates on the progress of your closing and remind you of important deadlines and dates
- Coordinate the activities of all individuals in the closing process so you have a single point of contact
- Provide all document preparation services needed for settlement
- Schedule your closing with all parties to ensure an on-time and efficient closing
Please call the Specialist Center at 1-877-936-8485 between the hours of 8am - 7pm (ET) Monday-Friday or e-mail us at email@example.com.